Copyright & Course Policies
The course policies come into effect as soon as the student pays the fee for the training program. These policies are subject to change at any time.
Level 1: Menstruation Teacher’s Training Program
Section A. Class Structure
- Classes will focus on learning the course material.
- The training program will consist of twenty 90-minute live classes with the teacher.
- The day and time of the classes will be announced in advance by Inspired Muslim Women Ltd.
- Classes are women-only.
Section B. Live Session Medium & Course Page
- A private link for accessing the course page and live session classes will be shared with all paid participants. This link cannot be shared with anyone else. See Section D.
- All course material and live sessions are copyrighted and under the sole ownership of Inspired Muslim Women Ltd. See Section F.
- Inspired Muslim Women Ltd is not responsible for any poor internet connection from the participant’s side, nor is Inspired Muslim Women Ltd responsible for resolving the participant’s unique technical issues.
Section C. Session Adab & Respect
- The student promises to respect the views of the teacher and all participants.
- The teacher promises to respect the views of the students.
- Live session classes will start on time.
- Video will be used by the teacher.
- Video can be used by the student whenever the teacher gives permission for it. Out of respect for the knowledge taught, a head covering should be worn.
- The student must keep their microphone on mute during the entire session unless the teacher gives her permission to speak.
- Students are permitted to use the chat box for commenting and asking questions.
- Questions will be held until the end of the session or any time the teacher opens up the opportunity.
- The teacher reserves the right to not answer a question that she deems irrelevant to the topic or inappropriate for the audience.
- Participants are not permitted to curse or use any type of vulgarity while speaking or using the chat, nor can participants make offensive remarks about the religion of Islam, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or his followers.
Section D. Course Page, Discussion Forums & Quizzes
- Access to the course page and its features will be granted before the first live session is given.
- Access to the discussion forum ends 7 days after the last live session is given.
- Access to the course page (along with recordings) ends 90 days after the last live session was given.
- All communication on the discussion forum is deemed private. Participants are not permitted to share posts with non-participants via emails, instant messaging, social media, and the like.
Section E. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Students will be given email access to the teacher for personal questions related to their situation.
- Students can request private sessions for extra support for an additional fee of $60 USD per 60-minutes.
- Inspired Muslim Women Ltd reserves the right to use the student’s real email address for its email campaigns. Students can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section F. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The student is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Inspired Muslim Women Ltd courses without explicit written permission from Inspired Muslim Women Ltd.
- Students who complete this training program will not use Inspired Muslim Women Ltd’s course materials to offer their own menstruation teacher training courses.
- Students will not use the course materials to offer their own on-ground or online menstruation courses without expressed written permission from Ustadha Naielah. Attribution will be required.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- Inspired Muslim Women Ltd is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents.
Section G. Recording Sessions
- The student is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- Inspired Muslim Women Ltd will provide a recording of each live session to students.
- Students have access to recordings for up to 90 days after the program finishes. Access will not be available thereafter.
- Students are not permitted to download the recordings or share access to them with non-participants.
Section H. Missed Sessions Due To Teacher & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the teacher’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the teacher’s circumstances.
Section I. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable. This includes Early Bird registration and installment payment plans.
- The teacher reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a participant if payment is not received within 72 hours of the first session’s start date and time. Payment is the only means to officially confirm a slot in the program.
- Online payment is done via Stripe, which accepts credit/debit card.
Section J. Requirements for Certification
- Must pass final exam with 85% score.
- Must pass quizzes with a cumulative score of 85%.
- Must pass live student presentation with 85% mark.
- Must attend live sessions with 85% attendance record.
Section K. Live Session Attendance
- Students can miss up to three live sessions due to sickness or emergencies.
- If a student’s absences become frequent, she will be removed from the program. No refunds will be given for the amount paid.
- If a student consistently comes late to class such that major parts of the presentations are missed, this will impact their attendance record.
- The teacher reserves the right to judge how a student’s attendance record will effect their overall score and whether certification will be given.
Section L. Failing Exams Or Presentation
- If a student decides to leave the program, no refunds will be given for the amount paid.
- If a student does not pass the course, no refunds will be given for the amount paid.
- If a student does not pass the final exam or presentation, they can opt to retake them for an additional fee of $65 USD.
- If they attended all the sessions, then they are not required to repeat the entire program.
- Students can request a meeting to discuss their exam results with the teacher.
Section M. After Certification
- Certified students will receive a certificate via email according to the timeline mentioned by Inspired Muslim Women Ltd.
- Ustadha Naielah’s Teacher’s Manual will be released after certification to those who become certified.
- Certified students qualify for future advanced courses unless the teacher decides otherwise.